2022 Honda Pilot Release Information
The love between a man and a car can only be felt when you have experienced the rush while driving. And when it comes to the best car manufacturers, Honda has an established name in the industry. Honda cars are an emblem of Honda's brand dependability, durability, and performance to a broad spectrum of brand loyalists. Many car lovers look for the most reasonable and accessible vehicle when purchasing a car, which is what Honda promises to offer; not only is Honda affordable and family-friendly, it also guarantees absolute safety on the road. Honda's durable, safe, inexpensive, and eco-friendly automobiles are a few of the top reasons it is one of the most popular choices worldwide.
We are here to let the cat out of the bag with the most awaited news of the year. One of the most popular three-row Honda SUVs is back with a bang. Yes, you heard it right!
Honda is all set to launch a redesign to its old-school Pilot. The new Pilot 2022 model is expected to resemble the newly redesigned Honda Ridgeline model. Though, the drivetrain is suspected to be of an identical configuration. The interior may get a modern infotainment setup and more elegant craftsmanship.
What is the 2022 Honda Pilot?
Honda's Pilot is one of most people's favorite three-row SUVs, thanks to its roomy designed interior and smooth driving experience. Additionally, it includes a better-than-average power economy as well as a robust V6 engine. By 2022, it's rumored that Honda's planning to redesign the aging Pilot.
Though Honda has kept the upcoming model under tight wraps, it's not difficult to guess that the new Pilot will share strong family similarities with the recently redesigned 2021 Honda Ridgeline model.
What can you expect in the brand new 2022 Honda Pilot?
- Thoroughly restyled and Rugged exterior styling.
- Minor interior updates are expected.
- ZF 9-speed Automatic transmission made standard across all trims.
- Many advanced safety features are now a standard offering with Refined advanced driver assist systems.
- Base Curb Weight is lighter by around 300 pounds.
- All good things come in large packages, and With the new generation out, You can expect a spike in pricing.
2022 Honda Pilot Engine and Performance
The most significant leverage of any Honda car is its potent powertrain. Continuous improvement and a modern design method have excited the power numbers considerably. The 2022 Honda Pilot is predicted to come with a basic 3.5-Liter naturally-aspirated V6 block along with a now-standard ZF 9-speed Automated transmission. Producing around 280 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque, the new SUV model has left a tremendous impression of power delivery. With a lengthier, shorter stance, and a compact body, the SUV may earn a couple of seconds for the 0-60 mph sprint. Speculations assert that the 2022 Honda Pilot is eligible to sprint 0-60 mph in just 5.7 seconds and cover a quarter-mile in about 14.6 seconds.
2022 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy
When it comes to three-row SUVs with enormous powerhouses, fuel economy is not that adequate. Honda is recognized for its outstanding refinement in any composition. However, in this version, it is expected that Honda will keep the ZF 9-speed Automotive transmission as regular across all trims. It can result in promising fuel economy and overall performance. The 2022 Pilot is anticipated to deliver a combined fuel economy of 23 MPG. With a compact body and major external modifications, better agility, and performance, the all-new 2022 Honda Pilot is perfect for city rides and long weekend getaways.
2022 Honda Pilot Interior
Honda has always been encouraging in offering luxurious interior space with absolute utility and engagement. The 2022 Honda Pilot is no different; it resonates with its interior space blend of luxury and performance. Ruggedness, along with a premium element, gives it an irresistible look and feel. The Honda Pilot fourth-generation model is likely to get a tweaked interior setup with an advanced infotainment system. It offers eight seating capacities, and the Pilot features plush seats wrapped in excellent leather material. With more leg space and headspace, seating convenience is the best-in-class. Overall interiors of the car are pretty straightforward with a sporty touch. Besides, you also get your hands on Modern connectivity options, including smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth Wireless, and Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Other features that You can find inside the 2022 Honda Pilot are:
- Elegant leather-wrapped seats and seating of up to eight passengers
- Redesigned steering wheel with effective controls
- Extended supports for maximum comfort and convenience
- Smartphone Integration through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Premium sound system support
- Improved accessibility and utility
2022 Honda Pilot Exterior
A complete exterior redesign is anticipated from the new 2022 Honda Pilot. The SUV is expected to appear more durable, lengthy, and slightly shorter stance. The design language will match all Honda cars with an edgy front and sleeker sides. Besides, vibrant New color options will also be available in the latest generation. The brand new 2022 Pilot is set to exceed all of your expectations.
Other exterior features you can find in the 2022 Honda Pilot are:
- Honda Ridgeline inspired design philosophy
- LED headlights and LED DRLs
- Chrome-finished front grille with Piano Black inserts
- 20-inch aluminum wheels
Difference from the current model
- Unlike the 2021 model, it is likely to hit the market with an elective hybrid function. Making it the first-ever Honda Pilot with the Hybrid variant. It would make the midsize SUV more appealing to fuel economy and environment-friendly customers.
- You are also expected to find a clean interior styling with a slimmer and simplified dashboard that frees the cabin of visual clutter in the new honda giving it more roomy space. Simplicity and luxury will be its hallmark.
- Compared to the former Pilot, the 2022 variant seems to have a bolder and striking design giving it a very modern look and feel.
2022 Honda Pilot Release Date
Engineers have started road-testing for the 2022 Honda Pilot. However, There's still no word on the release date and pricing so far.
Pre-Order a 2022 Honda Pilot with Bryan Honda
If you just cannot wait to get your hands on the new 2022 Honda Pilot, we understand your frustration with the lack of information that is out there about the release date. If you would like to be one of the first to have one of these new models, we can make sure that you have the first one that comes to our lot. Contact us today to secure your new ride and drive off the lot with it as soon as we get it in our inventory.
- + Disclaimers